This Thermo Scientific Prelude SPLC has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition. It is still currently installed and under current PM.
Includes a 60 Day Warranty!
Catalog Number: 65000-60100
Includes everything pictured
The Thermo Scientific™ Prelude SPLC™ system is an HPLC front-end for use with Thermo Scientific mass spectrometers. This sample preparation and liquid chromatography (SPLC) system integrates sample introduction, sample cleanup, and analytical HPLC separation on two channels that can operate independently when controlled through Thermo Scientific™ TraceFinder™ software on a host PC. The Prelude SPLC system uses Thermo Scientific™ TurboFlow™ technology to automate most aspects of sample preparation, dramatically reducing manual steps and overall sample preparation time. Automated, online sample preparation also reduces sample variability. The two independent chromatographic channels can operate in parallel using either identical or different methods. The eluents can then be introduced serially into a single mass spectrometer. This multiplexing increases flexibility, productivity, and MS utilization.
Purchased in 2018 for $200,000
Multiplexing and TurboFlow Technology
- Chromatographic multiplexing maximizes mass spectrometer use, sample throughput, and assay flexibility
- Online sample clean up using TurboFlow technology saves time, eliminates matrix interferences and ion suppression, and reduces variably
- Designed for use with ultra high efficiency small particle size columns
Easy to Use
- Preprogrammed application-specific methods speed setup
- Easy, error-free, tool-less consumable replacement
- On-site, method-specific training included
Maximizes Uptime, Minimizes Costs
- Designed for reliability and ease of service to reduce maintenance costs
- Simplified operation means an expert operator is not required
- TurboFlow technology reduces reagent costs
- High-efficiency methods reduce solvent consumption
- Optional remote diagnostics ensure rapid resolution of any problems that arise