This Agilent 7820A GCis complete and has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition.
90 Day Warranty
- Agilent 7820A GC System
- Agilent G4567A Automatic Liquid Handler
- Dell Laptop Computer (Windows 7)
- 7820A Controller, OpenLAB, Software verification software
- Power Cords &Data Cat 5 Cable
- Everything Else Shown
The 7820A Gas Chromatograph system performs great day-to-day analysis. The system provides reliable capabilities for a wide range of application areas, meeting regulatory and SOP needs for small-to medium-sized labs.
Runs with full electronic pneumatic control (EPC) from inlet to detector for good retention time and area count performance. Electronic pneumatic regulation (EPR) offers manual operation simplicity with high precision digital display of pressure/flow. Superior ease-of-use over traditional systems.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) provides improved data consistency by maintaining exact retention times from injection to injection, column to column, instrument to instrument, and lab-to-lab
- Electronic Pneumatics Regulation (EPR) provides the simplicity of manual operation with high-precision digital display of pressure/flow and superior ease-of-use, compared to traditional manual pneumatics systems
- Great fit for routine applications using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Single filament TCD doesn’t require a separate reference gas or manual potentiometer adjustment and provides a stable baseline without drift
- Auto-ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from parts per billion (ppb) to parts per thousand in a single injectio
- Other detectors include FPD plus, NPD, and µECD
- Inlets options include split/splitless, packed, purge packed, and on-column inlets
- Valve configurations that include up to three valves
- Full electronic pneumatic control (EPC) from inlet to detector
- Simplified GC front panel keys and display provide sequence information, instrument conditions,and run status, and minimize operating errors
- Software keyboard and display allows the user to control the system when it connects with an integrator or 3rd-party software
Product ID # 2472