This 4' bio safety cabinet has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in excellent working condition. Includes a 60 Day Warranty! Includes stand. (not shown)
Important: Class II/B3 is the same as a Class II Type A2. The classification name has changed since this unit was built.
Since we have had multiple of these units, there may be slight cosmetic differences between the unit you receive.
The Forma Class II Type A/B3 biological safety cabinets maintain ultra clean laminar airflow and total exhaust of the entire work area. Offering maximum personnel, product, and environment protection, the cabinets are ideal for work that generates non-explosive chemical vapors and gases.
- Construction: Type 304 Stainless Steel,
- Work Surface: #4 Finish SS
- Exterior Dimensions: 54 in. w x 64 in.h x 33 in. F-B
- Interior Dimensions: 46 in.w x 27 in. h x 16 in.F-B
- Electrical requirements: 100-125 VAC, 1 Phase, 2 Wire, 60 Hz, 10 FLA.
- Receptacle: 115 VAC, 1 Phase, 2 Wire, 60 Hz, 12 FLA.
- Circuit Breaker: 15 A.
- Blower Motor: 1625 RPM.