This Shimadzu Prominence SPD-20AV has been Refurbished, Fully Tested, Inspected and Verified to be in Great Working Condition!
60 Day Warranty!
NEW: UV Deuterium Lamp Installed (P/N 228-34016-02)
Cleaned: cover panels (inside & out), both fans, boards, outside lamp housing, inside lamp housing (mirrors & filters) and all other parts inside the unit.
Flushed: Flow Cell
- Shimadzu SPD-20AV UV/Vis Detector
- Temperature Controlled Flow Cell
- Power Cord
- 60 Day Warranty
About: The Shimadzu Prominence SPD-20AV UV/Vis Detector offers an exceptional level of sensitivity (noise level of 0.5×10-5 AU max.) and stability. This system enables high-sensitivity wavelength-programming detection for ultraviolet light and the entire visible-light range with use of the deuterium and tungsten lamps simultaneously. Additional features include: greater baseline stability, superior linearity (2.5AU), internal validation protocol, and dual-wavelength measurement.
- Wavelength range: 190-900nm
- Bandwidth, slit width: 8nm
- Wavelength accuracy: 1nm max
- Wavelength precision: 0.1 nm max
- Noise: 0.5 X 10-5 AU (under specified conditions)
- Drift: 1 X 10-4 AU/h (under specified conditions)
- Linearity: 2.5 AU (ASTM standard)
- Cell Optical wavelength: 10 mm, capacity: 12µL, withstand pressure: 12 MPa
- Cell temperature-control range: 5oC above room temperature to 50oC
- Dimensions: 260 (W) x 140 (H) x 420 (D) mm
- Weight: 13kg
- Power requirements: 100 VAC, 160 VA, 50/60 Hz
Cat. No. 228-45003-38
Product ID # 2295