This HP 5890 Series II Gas Chromatograph is being sold for parts as we no longer have the computer and data cables. Sold as is.
Our client said it was still in working condition but we cannot verify this.
Includes everything shown.
HP 5890 Series II GC with Dual FID
The Hewlett Packard 5890 defined the absolute standard of gas chromatography for many laboratories around the world. A refurbished 5890 might be the answer to your needs to lower budgets and obtain high quality analyses.
- Dual Split/Splitless Injectors
- Dual Flame Ionization Detectors
- Five heated zones standard: Two detectors, Two inlets, one auxiliary
- Methods stored: Two
- Range to 400℃ in 1℃ increments
- Back-pressure design permits independent adjustment of split flow rate without affecting column flow
- Septum purge built in at 3 ml/min
- Accepts columns up to 1.2-mm od
- Multimode design includes split and splitless injection
- Splitless purge time variable in 0.01-min elements
Flame Ionization Detector
- Range to 450℃
- Grounded jet and current limited design for operator safety
- Push-button flame ignition
> 18 mCoul/gm carbon: nitrogen carrier, 0.018-in. id jet
> 15 mCoul/gm carbon: helium carrier, 0.018-in. id jet
> 22mCoul/gm carbon: nitrogen carrier, 0.018-in. id capillary jet
> 18 mCoul/gm carbon: helium carrier, 0.018-in. id capillary jet
- Minimum detectable: <5 pg carbon/sec, nitrogen carrier at S/N=2
- Linear dynamic range: <+/- 10% over a 10 7 range with 0.018-in. id jet
- Conditions: column flow 50 ml/min, 45 ml/min H2, 650 ml/min air, propane sample
Product ID # 1993