This Opentrons OT-2 has been fully cleaned, decontaminated, tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition.
60 Day Parts & Warranty!
Includes: Opentron OT-2 Robot, P10 Single Channel Pipette (1-10µL), P300 (30-300µL) 8-Channel Pipette, 5 Base Stands, 8x Holders, Mac Mini Computer, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Power Cords, Communication Cables, Digital Manual and Everything else shown!
Retail as shown = $9,500+
Overview (From Manufacturer)
The Opentrons OT-2 is a high-precision, open-source liquid handler designed to be easy for scientists to use and flexible enough to automate many application workflows. This robot and its accompanying automation platform are used to automate hundreds of protocols and workflows in genomics, proteomics, cell-based assays, and drug discovery.
The OT-2 has a user-friendly, plug and play graphical interface to design protocols compatible with any ANSI/SBS compliant or automation friendly labware. The base model includes an Opentrons GEN2 Single-Channel Pipette; you can also use up to two pipettes at the same time. Additional pipettes can be purchased separately and are easily interchangeable by the user. Consumables and other labware are sold separately.
- Accuracy: 15% at 1uL
- Precision: 5% at 1uL
- Throughput: Fast fill a 96-well plate in 22 seconds
- Flexible open-source platform
- Self-serve unboxing and installation
- Reagent agnostic
- Plug-and-play setup with access to protocol libraries to enable immediate assay implementation
- Easily integrates to your existing instruments
- Compatible with ANSI/SBS compliant or automation friendly tubes, microplates, deep-well plates, reservoirs and adapters
- Supports Ethernet or USB connection (external dongle provided)
- Easy access to electronics via external PCBA enclosure
- 4 USB ports available to support connection to multiple modules
- LED indicator provide users feedback, diagnosis & troubleshooting aid on instrument power state, system processing, ethernet and network connectivity
- Cell-based Assays
- Biochemical Assays
- Drug Discovery
Dimensions: 63cm x 57cm x 66cm / 25in x 22.5in x 26in (W,D,H)
- Tested to UL 61010-1 safety standard
- Complies to the following EU Directives in order to be marked with the CE mark
- Low Voltage Directive
- Machinery Directive
- ROHS Directive
- EMC Directive
- CB certificate
Product ID # 2279