This Waters Column manager was being used in good working condition. During a move to another lab, someone dropped the unit on the table which caused the front panel to break off. Our client decided to part with the unit since they had another backup unit. We have rejoined the panel with a strong adhesive and it is opening and closing properly. The unit does its start-up sequence without issue. Since we only have this component of the system, and do not have another Acquity system in stock to test, we are selling this unit for PARTS/AS-IS. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
Model Code: CMP - Dual Injector Valve
Dimensions: 13.5 x 24 x 8" (WxDxH)
Weight: 46 lbs
From the Manufacturer:
UHPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is highly robust, dependable, and reproducible.
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving the quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
The ACQUITY UPLC® Column Manager is designed for high-productivity UPLC® sample processing. It provides automated switching for up to four columns with dimensions up to 2.1 mm in internal diameter (I.D.) and 150 mm in length, as well as a bypass channel for flow injections. Features:
- Heating and cooling from 10 to 90 °C
- Lifetime usage information tracked for each column
- Advanced design pre-column solvent heating/ post-column passive cooling
- Inlet valve available in right- or left-handed orientation
Product ID # 2258