This Agilent 1200 G1312A Binary Pump has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition. 60 Day Warranty at asking price!
- Agilent 1200 G1312A Binary Pump
- Power Cable & Data Cable
- Diagnostic Report
- User Manual
- 60 Day Warranty!
The Agilent 1200 Series G1312A Binary Pump is designed for top performance high-pressure mixing.
This unit's reliable design keeps maintenance to a minimum by using electronically-controlled active inlet-valves for flow rates up to 5.0 mL/min. Floating pistons ensure the highest seal, low internal and external volumes of capillary connections, minimum bench space needed due to two dual-piston, in-series pumps in one housing.
A wide flow range starting at typically 50 uL/min for reproducible gradients at low flow with solvent degassing.
The binary pump is based on a two-channel, dual-piston in-series design which comprises all essential functions that a solvent delivery system has to fulfill. Metering of solvent and delivery to the high-pressure side are performed by two pump assemblies which can generate pressure up to 400 bar.
Each channel comprises a pump assembly including pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve which has a replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve. Both channels are connected in a low-volume mixing chamber which is connected by a capillary coil to a damping unit and a mixer.
A purge valve including a PTFE frit is fitted at the pump outlet for convenient priming of the pumping system.
- Weight: 15.5 kg (34 lbs)
- Dimensions: 7 x 13.5 x 17 in. (18 x 34.5 x 43.5 cm)
- Line voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, ± 10%, Wide-ranging capability
- Line frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, ± 5%
- Power consumption: 220 VA, 74 W / 253 BTU Maximum
- Ambient operating temperature: 4–55 °C (41–131 °F)
- Ambient non-operating temperature: -40–70 °C (-4–158 °F)
- Humidity: < 95%, at 25–40 °C (77–104 °F) Non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Up to 2000 m (6500 ft)
- Non-operating altitude: Up to 4600 m (14950 ft) For storing the module
- Safety standards: IEC, CSA, UL, Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- For indoor use only. Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Product ID # 2164