This Agilent 1100 Bin Pump has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition. 60 Day Warranty at asking price!
We do have a 1200 series cover for the bin pump if you would like. Just let us know. We can include it.
The Agilent/HP 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke-eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance-free. With high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured vacuum degasser, for convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and highest flexibility in solvent choices.
- Flow Precision: <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range: Setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Operating range: 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Delay volume: 180 – 480 µl (600-900 µl with mixer) dependent on back pressure
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 – 12.5. Solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack steel
GLP Features: Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for
continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
Product ID # 2144