This Molecular Devices SpectraMax iD5 has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition.
This system was purchased mid-2018 and used intermittently for a project that ended late-2019. It has been dormant on the bench since and removed to make space for a new project.
Includes a 60 Day Warranty!
New Price: $70,000
Date of Manufacture: 06-2018
- Molecular Devices SpectraMax iD5
- Upgraded Enhanced TRF (eTRF) Module (see pic 5 & 12)
- For TRF reads, Western Blot reads & TR-FRET read mode
- Upgraded SpectraMax Injector System
- Heater & Shaker
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Computer with SoftMax Pro 7.0.3 Installed
- Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
- Power Cords, LAN Cable, User Manual
About from manufacturer:
- Easily set up protocols, run experiments, view tutorial videos, and control user access with the intuitive SoftMax Touch Software for the touchscreen
- Automatically identify filter sets using NFC functionality, simplifying workflows and eliminating confusion
- Perform western blot detection with your microplate reader
- Push data to workstations using QuickSync, eliminating the need to retrieve data from the instrument
- Detect assay signal in the best way using the superior hybrid monochromator- and filter-based optical system
- Run injector assays with SmartInject™ Technology, ensuring complete reagent mixing and rapid signal development
The SpectraMax iD5 reader measures absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, TRF, FP, and much more. The superior optical system includes a xenon flash lamp and features an ultra-cooled photomultiplier tube (PMT) that reduces background noise for excellent sensitivity and a wide dynamic range.
Featuring temperature control up to 66°C, linear, orbital, and double orbital shaking, a four-monochromator optical pathway with high efficiency gratings, option to use filters or a hybrid mix of monochromator and filterbased reads, well scanning up to a 20x20 read matrix, spectral scanning and detection of plate formats from 6- to 384-wells, the SpectraMax iD5 reader is the complete solution for all your research needs.
Equipped for high performance, the SpectraMax iD5 is HTRF®-certified, DLReady, and SpectraMax® DuoLuc™- certified. Microplate reader assays requiring infrared (IR) or red-shifted assays can be read with great sensitivity using the iD5 reader’s filter system. Specialized filters allow for IR fluorescence detection ranging from 10-40 times more sensitive than conventional monochromator detection reader. With the novel filter system, assays such as hydrogen peroxide detection assays and IRantibody-binding assays can be run confidently with Molecular Devices set of IR filters.
Reduce the amount of time you spend collecting data and increase your productivity. The SpectraMax iD5 reader allows you to interact with your data any way you want from anywhere you want. View your data quickly using the large touchscreen interface, export your data to a USB drive for analysis in the program of your choice, or analyze your data using the industry’s leading data acquisition and analysis tool, SoftMax Pro 7 Software. The SpectraMax iD5 reader also features network connectivity that allows you to walk away from the instrument to focus on additional research. Data is automatically delivered to any workstation on the same network, eliminating the need to physically retrieve data from the instrument.
For nearly 30 years, Molecular Devices has provided scientists with tools to expand the boundaries of their research. Our microplate readers are the industry’s most cited instruments and have empowered life science researchers to advance protein and cell biology, breaking the barriers to novel, landmark discoveries. The SpectraMax iD5 reader is built on the same foundation that has made our entire SpectraMax microplate reader product line among the most trusted in the industry
Product ID # 1295