Improve the separation efficiency in your reversed-phase applications with the high-resolution Thermo Scientific™Acclaim™ 120 C18 columns.
Improve the separation efficiency in your reversed-phase applications with Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ 120 C18 columns. These columns feature an ultrapure silica substrate with extremely low metal content to minimize tailing effects and deliver symmetrical peak shapes. The unique bonding chemistry yields excellent surface coverage to provide highly predictable separations that are unaffected by secondary interactions. Use these high-efficiency columns for maximum resolution in a wide variety of applications.
High Performance Reversed-Phase Columns for Reproducible Results
- Very high surface coverage and very low metal content together result in columns with excellent efficiencies
- Reproducible column-to-column performance
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with MS
- Stable between pH 2 and 8
- Available in 2.2, 3, and 5µm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 120Å
- Also available in 2.2µm RSLC format for reliable, fast separations
About the Acclaim Family of HPLC Columns
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|