This Molecular Devices ImageXpress Pico has been fully tested, inspected and verified to be in great working condition.
60 Day Warranty!
This unit was purchased for a project which has since finished so it is no longer needed. It was under PM contract during its duration of use and has the latest version of software & firmware installed.
Computer: Lenovo ThinkCentre PC w/ Windows 10 Pro installed
- Molecular Devices CellReporterXpress installed (with 2x dongles)
- Samsung Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Data Cable & Power Cords
Molecular Devices ImageXpress Pico: Manufactured: 2018
- 4x 3.46mm x 3.46mm PL FLUOTAR 4x/0.13 objective
- 10x 1.39mm x 1.39mm HC PL FLUOTAR 10x/0.32 objective
- 20x 0.69mm x 0.69mm HC PL FLUOTAR 20x/0.40 objective
- DAPI 350-390 / 419-482
- FITC 445-485 / 509-539
- Cy5 610-650 / 675-720
New Price: $75,000+
About: (From Molecular Devices)
- Cellular imaging and analysis simplified for general biology labs
- Start quickly with icon-driven CellReporterExpress software with integrated data visualization tools
- Preconfigured templates for many cell imaging and analysis protocols, including aptosis and mitochondrial detection
- Multiple imaging modes provide objectives ranging from 4 to 63x (4x-20x included), fluorescence imaging, live cell imaging, and brightfield imaging modes
- Advanced whole slide scanning allows acquisition of higher resolution scans of selected regions
- Plate-to-individual cell view enables visualization at multiple levels
- Temperature control up to 40 °C
- Lab-friendly price enables automated imaging for every lab
CellReporterXpress Software license is included, which enables five concurrent logins from a desktop or laptop with up to two logins from a tablet device per desktop login. License allows up to 10 computer cores to be run for distributed image analysis. Standard image analysis algorithms include cell counting, cell scoring, apoptosis, and other analysis modules, totaling 17 analysis modules.